Youtubify allows you to create your own music streaming website in minutes with no coding knowledge. It has an impressive feature set that rivals and even surpasses other biggest streaming services on the market.
Easy Installation – Install Youtubify easily with no coding or server knowledge in a few minutes with our easy to use installer and documentation
Appearence Editor – Powerful appearence editor will allow you to easily change the look of youtubify without any coding knowledge.
Automated – Youtubify has access to millions of artists, songs and albums, all available automatically.
User Libraries – Users can add songs, albums and artists to their library on youtubify in addition to playlists.
Playlists – Users can create, share and follow playlists.
Player – Fully-featured player including shuffle, repeat, lyrics, queue and more.
Artist and Album Pages – Automatically generated pages for millions of artists and albums have full discography, similar artists, advanced radio, biograhpy, images, genres and more.
Single Page – Youtubify is a single page (ajax based) application, which means it has no browser page refreshes when navigating trough the application.
Translatable – Youtubify is fully translation ready. You can translate it easily from admin area so there is no need to mess with config files or 3rd party applications.
Responsive – Youtubify is fully responsive and will scale to the size of any device.
Documentation – In depth documentation that explains everything from installation to all the features.
User System – Fully featured users system with social login(facebook, twitter and google), normal login, registration, password recovery, profiles, account settings and more.
Disable Registration – Registration can be fully disabled from admin panel so only users you create manually from admin panel will be able to login.
Force Login – You can force users to login before they can access any of youtubify features.
Ads – 6 integrated ad spots. All you need to do is paste your ad codes in admin area and Youtubify will do the rest.
Professional Design – Impress your users with a pixel-perfect professional design.
Settings- Admin area is loaded with settings that allow you to customize the site to your needs.
Analytics – Google analytics are integrated right into admin area so you don’t need to open a separate page to see how your site is doing.
Multiple Homepages – Choose between multiple homepages including landing page, login page or your own custom html page.
Context Menu – Fully integrated context menu (right click on song, artist, album or playlist) is available with many actions. This menu can be accessed by clicking ellipses button on touch based devices.
Search – Powerful search that will find nearly any song, artist or album.
You can see a demo of admin area by logging in with username: email@example.com and password: admin, note that destructive actions like deleting and editing are disabled on demo site and admin account will be reset every hour (playlists, songs, avatar etc will be detached or reset to default).
PHP >= 5.4
MCrypt PHP Extension
PDO Extension (enabled by default)
php_fileinfo Extension (enabled by default)
MySQL, Postgres, SQLite or SQL Database Server.
2015 December 07 – Version 1.4
- Page title will now correctly show currently playing song and artist.
- Page changes will now be correctly logged on google analytics.
- Fixed an issue where responsive ads from adsense were not working properly.
- Fixed an issue where some albums would have duplicate tracks.
- Fixed some issues that occurred when using https.
- Fixed an issue where context menu add to playlist panel was not scrollable.
2015 November 26 – Version 1.3
- Improved SEO for most pages.
- Improved seeking precision when clicking on player progress bar.
- Added an option for youtube region code in admin area (will fix issues with wrong songs sometimes being fetched from youtube)
- Added an option to show a small youtube player in the bottom right corner by default.
- Added an option to remove lyrics and video button from player bar.
- Added an option to hide player queue panel by default.
- Improved search, especially when using accented and other non letter characters.
- Fixed an issue where users profile would show playlists that were not made public.
- Fixed an issue where albums in new releases would sometimes have no songs.
- Fixed an issue where adding albums to playlists from new releases and top albums pages would not work sometimes.
- Fixed an issue with installation that occurred when trying to use database prefix.
2015 November 19 – Version 1.2
- New releases and top 50 pages will now be updated automatically.
- Login and register pages will now correctly show the logo uploaded from admin area.
- Fixed some issues with translations manager in admin area.
- Fixed several issues with 'copy link' context menu action.
- Fixed a number of issues with the appearance editor.
- Fixed an issue where ads were not displaying properly.
- Fixed an issue where link sharing via email was not working properly.
- Fixed an issue where user playlists and library was not showing properly without page refresh after login.
- Fixed reset password page styling issues.
- Fixed a couple rare errors that occurred when no track was loaded into player.
- Fixed a rare issue where artist would have a duplicate genre.
2015 November 16 – Version 1.1
- Song video can now be seen by clicking video button on the player bar.
- Added some missing translation lines.
- Notification will now be shown to user if for some reason song was not found on youtube or is restricted.
- Fixed an issue with installation on some older or more strict mysql servers.
- Fixed an issue with password reset sometimes not working properly.
- Fixed an issue with volume bar not working sometimes.
- Fixed a number of other various edge case issues.